Compost Turner Gujer TG 201 Compost Turner for Mini Loaders
The Gujer TG 201 compost turner attachment, for mini loaders, is an easy to use, mechanically operated, stable and maneuverable compost turner to aerate compost windrows.
Ideal for agriculture, gardening, horticulture, wholesale nurseries, orchards and small communities with a composting plan of up to 500 tons per year.
The massive construction of the tunnel-shaped dome and 5 mm steel achieves great stability and omits any weak points in the structure. In addition the powder coating protects against corrosion.
Gujer products are manufactured in Switzerland by GujerInnotec
Ideal for use with Avant articulated mini loaders 600 Series and up
Ideal for agriculture, horticulture, wholesale nurseries organic farms and small communities
Capacity up to 300 m³/h.
Maneuverable machine; TG 201 has a length (tranport position) of only 2.7 meters.
Low maintenance costs, easy maintenance
Easy to maneuver, simple to use
All the wear plates are made of chromed steel
Robust axel with balanced turning, which properly turns the compost material (from the inside to the outside)
Fast aerobic composting; within 8 – 12 weeks, depending on the material
- Capacity from 300 m³/h
- Tunnel width 2.0 m
- Total width in transport position 1.3 m
- Working width up to 2.2m
- Total height, transport position 2.7 m
- Internal tunnel height 1.15 m
- Ideal working speed max. 300 m/h
- Weight ca. 600 kg
- Windrow Width x Height 2.0 x 1.0 m
TG 201 basic equipment, mechanical design
- Tunnel with chrome steel plates
- Large support wheel outside the tunnel (swivel)
- Mechanical feeding plates
- With standard hitch system for mini loaders
- Fleece guides front and rear
Requirements for the Mini Loader
- For mini loaders with total width up to 1.7 m
- For mini loaders from 30 hp / Ideal 35 hp
- The working pressure of the hydraulic system must reach at least 200 bar with at least 40 l of oil per min.
- Hydraulic quick coupling for mini loaders
- Water sprayer with nozzles