Avant BeePro Mini Loader for Beekeeping - Avant Equipment
BEST MINI LOADER ON THE MARKET FOR BEEKEEPING Beekeeping
Apiarists and beekeepers have long struggled with the manual labour that comes with keeping beehives. When you need to move multiple 480 kilogram pallets of beehives quickly and efficiently, having the right machine for the job is essential.
Avant BeePro articulated mini loaders enable beekeepers to proactively increase efficiency and versatility, rather than increasing staff or responsibilities. In addition, Avant mini loaders improve operator comfort and work quality. The Avant mini loader can be parked horizontally on the back of the truck with the forks still attached, or onto a trailer, due to its compact size. This saves valuable tray space for the beehives and allows the Avant BeePro articulated loader to be transported easily to any site. Avant BeePro mini loaders are certainly the best loaders on the Australian market for beekeepers.
Avant mini loaders target visibility and efficiency, lift capacity and power. Due to the telescopic boom, the Avant BeePro mini loader powers up to a 1,500 kg lift capacity and up to 3 m lifting height. The unique, articulated chassis allows operators to access beehives by crossing a variety of terrain with minimal damage. This makes the Avant BeePro mini loader perfect for sensitive areas such as National Parks and private properties.
Avant offers a range of attachments to suit any job. With over 200 attachments and optional cab fittings, such as the fully enclosed A/C cabin, an Avant mini loader will help you do more with very little physical effort.
Avant mini loaders are designed to negotiate all terrain to access bee hives and carry, move and load them efficiently and safely.
Despite the power, comfort and versatility of these loaders, the Avant articulated loaders don’t compromise on safety. From the load sensor system, which provides an audible warning if the rear wheels are about to lift off the ground, to the Avant quick hitch system allowing easy, safe and fast attachment coupling, the Avant mini loader range maintains both functionality and aesthetics, whilst allowing the operator to respond to machine issues.
- Minimal surface damage when accessing pollination sites due to articulated chassis
- User friendly – easy to access and operate
- Easy loading across/from one side of truck using the telescopic self-levelling boom
- Compact size allows parking of the Avant loader sideways on truck, including the Avant 523, 528, 530, 630, 635, 640 loaders
- Huge lifting capacity of up to 1,900 kg
- Unrestricted visibility to attachment due to the off-centre boom
- Versatile: one loader for all applications, over 200 attachments
- Excellent reliability and high quality with world renowned hydraulics and Kubota diesel engine
- Option of deluxe cabin with air conditioning
- Reduces operating costs and saves time and manpower
- All terrain 4wd with outstanding stability
- Low tare weight
- 18 different models ranging from 20 hp to 57 hp
- 25 years in Australia
- Increases productivity
- OptiDrive System: high efficiency, hydraulic system
- European manufactured, Australian service
The Avant 635 BeePro mini loader has greatly improved the efficiency of our operation. Loading and Unloading the truck and dog trailer load times have improved and so has the loading and unloading the machine procedure. The forks are folded quickly and left on the machine and the new wheel mounted tie down points work brilliantly for quickly restraining the machine on the truck. The lift capacity is also impressive for a machine which is so compact.