FARMING HORSE ARENA HARROW
The Avant Horse Arena Harrow attachment, for Avant mini loaders, is designed for levelling and loosening of horse arena riding surfaces. The harrow has two spring loaded tine rows which loosen the surface, a leveller that makes the surface completely even and a tilling roller that compacts the ground and leaves a finished surface perfectly suited for equestrians. The harrow doesn’t damage the lower levels (understructure) of the riding surface.
The horse arena harrow features:
- A clearing shovel which removes and levels the sand from the sides of the riding arena.
- A tilling roller that smooths the harrowed ground and leaves a finished surface.
- A large wheel that protects the walls of the riding arena preventing the harrow from hitting the wall
- Support wheels available as an option: the harrow can be lifted off the ground and towed to desired place
A professional harrow that makes it easy to keep the horse arena in top condition
Can be adjusted for several kinds of riding surfaces
Once the adjustments have been done the harrow is very easy to use
Two types of support wheels – manual or hydraulical available as an option: the harrow can be lifted off the ground and towed to desired place
Water spraying system available as an option, with 120 l water tank
|Working width||1530 mm|
|Weight (without 29 kg extra||165 kg|
- Manually operated support wheels, product no. A36593
- Hydraulically operated support wheels, product no. A37547. The loader must be equipped with the optional double acting rear auxiliary hydraulics outlet.
- Weights with handle, 29 kg, which can be mounted on the harrow to increase weight and make harrowing more efficient. With two weights the harrow works on almost any surface. The weight is the same extra weight as on Avant loader, product no. A35957.
- Water spraying system, product no. A37065