FARMING SILAGE BLOCK CUTTER
The Avant Silage Block Cutter attachment is a powerful and robust silage cutter with two hydraulic cylinders. With the Avant Silage Block Cutter attachment on an Avant compact loader you can easily cut silage directly from the silo and take it to your stock.
The cutting blades are made of special steel and can cut very efficiently leaving a clean and even surface in the silo. This prevents air getting into silage and warming up. Thanks to the open design of the cutting blade, visibility during silage distribution is very good. Lower tines are made of hardened steel.
- Strong and robust design, cuts efficiently even tightly packed silage
- 1000 mm cutter takes silage for 8 cows, 1300 mm cutter takes silage for 12 cows at a time
- Open design – good visibility when distributing the silage
- Strong lightweight construction
- Tines made of hardened steel
- Ideal for use with Avant mini loaders
|Width||1000 mm||1300 mm|
|Weight||245 kg||280 kg|