Options TILT ADAPTER
The Avant Tilt Adapter attachment is mounted between the attachment and the mini loader attachment coupling plate. With the Avant Tilt Adapter the attachment can be tilted sideways, and makes it possible to:
- Make different forms to the ground with a bucket or leveler
- Keep pallet fork level when you are driving on surfaces with gradient
- Load pallets that are on uneven ground
- Level ground on uneven surfaces
- With the 90° tilt adpater rotate the attachment as much as 90°
There are two tilt adapters available:
- Tilt adapter with max. 12.5° tilting in both directions. Ideal for buckets, leveler and pallet fork – for jobs where tilting is a must but the tilting angle doesn’t have to be greater than 12.5°.
- Tilt adapter with max. 90° rotation, or 45° tilting in both directions. Ideal for applications where the attachment needs to be rotated more in order to get the job done: with grabbing tool (rotating of barrels etc.), artificial turf attachment (to fit through narrow doors) etc.
The tilt adapter is intended mainly for non-hydraulically operated attachments, but with the optional second auxiliary hydraulics outlet in the front it is possible to use hydraulically driven attachments like a 4 in 1 bucket, pallet fork with hydraulic fork adjustment, grabbing tool and artificial turf attachment at the same time.
Makes it possible to tilt the attachment sideways and e.g. grade the ground with a bucket or leveller, or load pallets on uneven ground with pallet fork
Mounts between the attachment and the quick attach plate of the loader
Two models: with max. ± 12.5° tilting or with max. 90° / ± 45° rotation
|Max. tilt||+/- 12.5°||90° or +/- 45°|
|Weight||65 kg||85 kg|