Tuchel Kompakt Rotary Sweeping Broom - Avant Equipment
Forward Driving Rotary Brooms for Excavators, Tractors & Mini Loaders Tuchel Kompakt Rotary Sweeping Broom
Avant Equipment Australia are the exclusive importer and distributor of the Tuchel Sweepers range including the Kompakt Rotary Sweeping Broom, perfect for street washing and quickly cleaning public roads, town centres, car parks, market squares, large industrial areas, walkways or wherever you need it to!
The Kompakt sweeping-machine has been developed in particular for small tractors, communal vehicles and small loaders. Go for the hopper and you can use the Kompakt for both collecting dirt and simple sweeping!
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms are the best and safest rotary brooms on the market. The forward driving broom means you never hurt your neck or back from looking over your shoulder. The resulting sweep is better than backwards driving brooms. Operators have better attachment visibility as well as cleaning area visibility.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time, easily and quickly! This means the rotary brooms and sweepers are twice as efficient as bucket brooms, picking up twice as much debris giving you a better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel rotary brooms can be fitted to Mini Loaders, Excavators and Tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
Working width: 135 / 150 / 175 cm
- Brush: Ø 520 mm,
100 % PP-Beeline in honey-comb shape
- Easy brush adjustment by the proven Tuchel adjusting-lever system
- Mechanical angling
- Splash guard
- The dense brush ensures high durability
- On option, incl. PTO-drive by PTO-shaft incl. height adjustable gear (PTO-shaft included in delivery) or hydraulic drive
- Brand-named support-wheels: Ø 200 x 50 mm
- Three-point linkage
- Hitch systen for communal vehicles
- Hitch system for yard loaders / small wheel loaders
Each machine can be configurated individually according to your requirements.
For further technical details and equipment, please refer to the brochure or contact us.