Tuchel Profi 660 - Avant Equipment
Rotary Broom Sweeper for Excavators, Mini Loaders & Tractors Tuchel Profi 660
Avant Equipment Australia are the exclusive importer and distributor of the Tuchel Sweepers range including the Tuchel Profi 660, perfect for street washing and quickly cleaning public roads, town centres, car parks, market squares, large industrial areas, walkways or wherever you need it to!
This new sweeping-machine generation is a real all-rounder! The unique 100 % PP-Beeline-Kombi-brush ring system guarantees an excellent sweeping result and high durability. Furthermore, we’ve equipped the PROFI 660 with the special TUCHEL brush adjusting-lever system which automatically positions the brush in the best possible sweeping-angle. Because of its close mounting to a carrier-vehicle the PROFI 660 is first choice for your construction machine, fork-lift, tractor or unimog.
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms are the best and safest rotary brooms on the market. The forward driving broom means you never hurt your neck or back from looking over your shoulder. The resulting sweep is better than backwards driving brooms. Operators have better attachment visibility as well as cleaning area visibility.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time, easily and quickly! This means the rotary brooms and sweepers are twice as efficient as bucket brooms, picking up twice as much debris giving you a better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel rotary brooms can also be fitted to Mini Loaders, Excavators and Tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
Working width: 200 / 230 / 260 / 280 cm
- Brush: Ø 660 mm, 100 % PP-Beeline Kombi-brush ring system.
The dense brush ensures high durability.
- Stable basic frame incl. mounting device
- Hydraulic drive by an internal high-capacity hydraulic motor (standard)
- Broom with overrun control
- Simple brush adjustment by an adjusting-lever which automatically positions the brush in the best possible sweeping-angle
- Mechanical angling
- Brand-named support-wheels: Ø 250 x 60 mm
- Wheel- / telehandler quick-hitch system
- Fork-tine hitch system
- Attachment plate suitable for unimog DIN 76060 size 3 + 5
- Three-point linkage
Each machine can be configurated individually according to your requirements.
For further technical details and equipment, please refer to the brochure or contact us.