Tuchel Profi Champ Rotary Sweeping Broom - Avant Equipment
Rotary Broom for Excavators, Mini loaders & Tractors Tuchel Profi Champ Rotary Sweeping Broom
Avant Equipment Australia are the exclusive importer and distributor of the Tuchel Sweepers range including the Profi Champ, perfect for street washing and quickly cleaning public roads, town centres, car parks, market squares, large industrial areas, walkways or wherever you need it to!
Equipped with an extra big brush with a diameter of 750 mm and extra big wheels this strong sweeping-machine is excellently suitable for hard work and extreme conditions. Moreover, if desired, you can equip the PROFI CHAMP with a strong scraping device enabling you to even clean the most strongly soiled surfaces.
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms are the best and safest rotary brooms on the market. The forward driving broom means you never hurt your neck or back from looking over your shoulder. The resulting sweep is better than backwards driving brooms. Operators have better attachment visibility as well as cleaning area visibility.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time, easily and quickly! This means the rotary brooms and sweepers are twice as efficient as bucket brooms, picking up twice as much debris giving you a better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel rotary brooms can be fitted to Mini Loaders, Excavators and Tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
Working width: 240 / 280 cm
- Brush: Ø 750 mm,
100 % PP-Beeline, in honey-comb shape. The dense brush ensures high durability and is well-suited for coarse dirt.
- Stable basic frame incl. mounting device
- Hydraulic drive by a high-capacity hydraulic motor (standard)
- Broom with overrun control
- Simple brush adjustment by an adjusting-lever which automatically positions the brush in the best possible sweeping-angle
- Mechanical angling
- Brand-named support-wheels: Ø 405 x 110 mm
- Wheel- / telehandler quick-hitch system
- Three-point linkage
- Attachment plate suitable for unimog DIN 76060 size 3 + 5
Each machine can be configurated individually according to your requirements.
For further technical details and equipment, please refer to the brochure or contact us.